Geomyra, A Well-Rounded Life™ + Biz Coach
My Why Because I’m a believer and have experienced great comfort and healing through challenging life experiences. I wholeheartedly believe in the power of God and the power of prayer. As someone who has excelled in the corporate world and flown high in the entrepreneurial world, I know that anything is possible with hard work, dedication, and a plan! As a mompreneur, I undoubtedly believe we can have a successful business and a happy family. I assuredly know that we all have a distinct purpose here on earth. I believe that now is your time. You’re one of my big whys and I believe in you! My Mission It is my mission to be the strategic support and encouragement for creative entrepreneurs seeking a prosperous business and well-rounded life filled with grace, passion, and purpose. My Philosophy ·Encourage others ·Have faith over fear ·Live like tomorrow isn’t promised ·Do all things with integrity ·Treat people the way you deserve to be treated… And then take it up a notch! ·Live with grace, passion, and purpose on purpose ·Be intentional in everything you do ·Do more of what you love! ·Focus on what (and whom) matter most ·Celebrate your blessings
- 1. During the week, you’ll find me working in yoga pants at my desk while listening to podcasts or the Beyonce Pandora station.
- 2. I mentor a group of 9 year-olds and love every minute of it!
- 3. I find joy in watching my little guy discover new things.
- 4. For the last twelve years, I've had a designated PG night (aka date day) for me and the hubby!
- 5. I’m named after my parents (George + Myra). However, my friends call me Gia and I have various nicknames that include Gee, G.G., G-Boo, and Mommy. :)
- 6. I am the ultimate girly-girl who loves the Washington Redskins and most sports.
- 7. Gift-giving is one of my favorite things to do.
- 8. If you peeked into the window of my mind, you might find me daydreaming about my next handbag or vacay!
- 9. The entrepreneur in me is always researching ways to “make more coin” - LOL.
- 10. This is a fact, my friend (although not about me, about you): Now is your time! Your time to do all the things you said you were going to do...and I’d be honored to help you do them.
- Image Credit: Terri Baskin